I’m Irene, an eternal 5 year old at heart who lives with her head in the clouds more often than not. This is my blog about creating. My goal: To create at least one new thing every day.
- The creation can be anything, whether a photograph, a sketch, or prose. Whatever it is, it must be of publishable quality or, if not something that can be completed within a day, intended for such.
- Photographs: must be taken with my Canon EOS 60D DSLR, (unless it happens to be a REALLY, REALLY good smartphone capture). They must be fully post-processed to qualify. No snapping a quick photo of my dog sleeping just to meet quota.
- Writing: Must amount to at least one page of a book draft. That’s one single-spaced full page, using size 11 regular Arial in a Google Doc.
- Art: Must represent a significant amount of progress representing a day’s work. Because of the length of time required for some projects, does not require completion. Also eligible are completions of pieces started at some point past.
- Videos: will generally be of singing or video gaming (Twitch). Some leeway on quality; however, non-Twitch videos should be fully edited and made with best-quality footage as possible.
- Cooking: counts only when the dish is something I don’t make often, uses a new recipe, or requires more effort than the usual meal.
- Whatever the creation, it must be posted, with a high-quality verification photograph, on this blog, either the night of or the morning after the creation (to allow for better photographs). This image does not meet the photograph creation requirement.